Monday 31 May 2010

interview.... urghhhh

im nervous.....

im really bad when it comes to an interview.....  

and..... my interview is around the corner... although i heard all these 'encouraging' words like 'dont worry, everyone will pass, as long as u can answer and can stand when they provoke u...' i-just-simply-dont-like-it!!

~sigh~

so, for this one last obstacle between me and my future life as a teacher, i must prepare myself (again) with all those infos that didn't even useful for my kids later except those that directly linked with them such as the learning theories, strategies etc etc...

~somehow i feel like im sitting for another exam... (>__<)~

{~wish me luck~}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bouncing Star With Cool SunglassesBouncing Star With Cool Sunglasses
Free Orbit Hot Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com