Saturday 29 May 2010

sometimes even i can't believe...

today i went to a boutique to find an attire to wear for my interview... its weird when i tried on medium size, i found it become too big for me to wear.... 

i mean, it was like yesterday that i need to look for an extra-large size for myself.. and now, i can't wear anything more than small size.... 

perhaps because i didn't loose my weight drastically... but i rather took it slowly over the months....

and i love my looks now....
this was errr... u can see the year...

 
my frens birthday... i sort of speechless at this pic...

me last year.... huhu

errr.. i think i gain a little bit of weight... 
due to happiness i guess... huhu

im happy... thank God for my health now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bouncing Star With Cool SunglassesBouncing Star With Cool Sunglasses
Free Orbit Hot Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com